Uganda is a diverse country and unique with incredible primates, combination of ecosystems, walking or trekking, beautiful birds and beautiful old-world forests. Uganda is really more affordable on per person per day basis than compared to other African safari destinations like Kenya or Tanzania. Here mountain gorilla permits are less expensive than in Rwanda. There are great destination experts who have deep knowledge of all the best places and thus give their best excellent suggestions of making plans of tours. These popular itineraries can be better customized to match with budget and travel dates. The destination experts give free Uganda safari planning advice.
Why Uganda a unique destination?
- Best place to enjoy lakes, forests, gorilla, chimps, adventure and birds.
- Snow-capped mountains and green hills to misty forests with crystal clear lakes resembles like a gem in Africa.
- Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi impenetrable forest, Chimpanzee treks at Kibale plains and Savannah games, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Murchison Falls etc.
- Giant forest pangolins.
- Strange bush babies and wealth of birds ( Birding through Uganda)
- Trekking on Mount Stanley.
- Adventure & adrenalin sports.
- River experience on Victoria Nile.
- Primates & Wild life such as golden monkeys, tree climbing lions.
- East African Savannah and woodland meet West African Rainforest giving unique blend of vegetation and wild life species.
- Uganda has highest concentration of primates in East Africa & largest number of bird species.
Reasons of Best Safari Experience
The Uganda safari is one of the best safari services provided by team of journey experts, who have travelled extensively throughout Africa, experienced everything and thus people trust on them due to various reasons as follows:
- Travel experts work with the people and as per wish and desire of customers; they make the travel plans and is tailored to the needs of people.
- Expertise to make sure to customers and believe that they may enjoy Africa at its best.
- Best rates and affordable journey which is less expensive.
- Best services well arranged by experts offering advices and guidance.
- Round the clock and advice and support are provided by the experts at every step of the way.
- Meticulous choice with the excellent accommodation, activities and tour operators following strict standards.
- Peace of mind.
- Right choice of place at right time.
- Multiple destinations with committed ethical travel.
There are different types of safaris which customers can avail as per their choices and requirements which are as follows:
Types of Safaris
- Family Safaris
- Migration Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Malaria free Safaris
- Mobile Camping Safaris
- Photographic Safaris
- Houseboat Safaris
- Luxury Rail Safaris
- Mountain Gorilla Trekking
Customers are highly satisfied and delighted by the excellent services provided by the expert’s at best affordable rates. Customers are advised to take comfortable clothes including an anorak or something warm to protect from rain and boating activities where water is involved. They must carry a pair of zip-off pants to accommodate any weather changes and also have swimming costume too. Mild medicines, bandages, mosquito repellant etc. are required and must be carried during the trip. Customers must avail this great opportunity to view the nature’s beauty and creatures at the unique beautiful destination of Uganda.